Heritage Shirts Launched New Renowned Clothing Brand; Generated 585 Orders in Three Months
Heritage is a gentleman’s clothing brand which prides it’self on aspiring to emulate a bygone era, with a collection of gentleman’s clothing crafted with the most luxurious, sartorial pure cotton fabrics such as fine Sea Island cotton and Italian cotton piquet which have an added dash and twist of joie de vivre, each piece of clothing is customized with a wide variety of fabrics, teamed with a choice of six different collar styles and fourteen different cuff designs, your next shirt is a signature of understated elegance and class.
Explore Heritage’s Goals:
– Create the marketing plan behind all ten marketing channels focusing on the launch of Heritage.
– Acquire 300 orders in a period of three months, targeting the United States and United Kingdom markets.
– Gain a strong social following with a minimum of 10,000 followers to establish strong social proof.
– Build brand trust and authority to align with aged clothing competitors in the market.
Explore Heritage’s Marketing Programs:
– Search Engine Optimization: Get found in search engines for high-intent keywords which have a high probability of converting through local and/or national searches.
– Social Media Marketing: Increases targeted followers and engagement through our proprietary platform which organically generates 300/week avg. qualified followers, while publishing social media posts which walk followers through the sales funnel.
– Content Marketing: Build brand trust, and authority by being featured, mentioned and talked about across authoritative blogs, media, and influencers to support generating an audience through the readership of the websites while building highly authoritative backlinks to support search engine optimization.
– Email Marketing: Have the email marketing funnel establish a customer journey that nurtures them through understanding the brand value and all the way through a conversion.
– Retargeting: Nurture visitors and/or prospects which visited the website, but never inquired and/or purchased with ads that follow them on every ad-enabled website for 90 consecutive days to promote controlling their buying cycle, building trust, and nurturing towards a conversion.
– Brand Value: Eliminate competing, even in a saturated market by establishing differentiation with products and/or services to different segments of buyers, and their current buying stage to promote a conversion due to personalizing your products and/or services to their specific needs by maximizing conversions across all audience types.
– A/B Testing: Cross-test every marketing program to maximize performance across all marketing channels to determine which version yields more conversions.
– Conversion Optimized Website: Get a website that turns visitors into prospects, and walks prospects through the sales funnel effortlessly and into understanding the brand value behind your products and/or services.
Explore Heritage’s Results:
– Heritage acquired 585 orders, generating $60K in revenue within three months of launch with an average transaction size of $145.
– Heritage was featured on “The Sun” in the UK and recognized by Daily Mail for “Emulating a Bygone Era of Men’s Clothing.
– Heritage gained 14,000 qualified followers throughout the United Kingdom and the United States, with a mix of other countries.
– Heritage was ranked in position 1-5 for high purchasing intent keywords, which was a contributing factor to immediate sales.
Heritage establishing brand authority, and trust in a saturated, yet competitive market, alongside a proprietary ordering process which has supported acquiring 585 orders, generating $60K in revenue in a period of three months backed by a ten channel marketing program, which resulted in being featured on “The Sun” in the UK and recognized by Daily Mail for “Emulating a Bygone Era of Men’s Clothing” and gaining a fan base of 14,000 qualified followers through all social media channels.
Heritage was keen on targeting a highly qualified audience of male entrepreneurs or individuals within the financial industry through keywords which had a high intent of purchase in comparison to keywords where the prospect is searching for their ideal wardrobe type. For example – Hertiage’s keyword strategy focused on “luxurious men’s polo shirts” as opposed to “men’s shirts” where the addition of “luxurious” aligns with their product type, and “polo shirts” gives intent that they’re past the consideration stage and know what they’re looking for. In combination, Hertiage targeted 30 high purchasing intent keywords, which consisted of long-tail keywords, alongside broad but focused competitive keywords for an equal mix that would provide great short-term growth and long-term growth with a total volume of 12,000 across all 30 keywords that ranked within positions 1-5 within a three month period. Heritage did experience “rank fluctuation” for a period of one month which resulted in rankings fluctuating from position 10-30 until the authoritative backlinks from their Content Marketing program began reflecting towards the end of month three to balance the domain authority, and trust flow with other domains they were competing within search results.
Heritage needed to reflect their “Heritage” through their social media posts with a posting strategy that would enable their target audience to feel comfortable with aligning with their brand once they visited any one of their social media channels, in order to establish a following that would be nurtured through several sequences of posts that would walk them through purchasing their first collection from Heritage. In combination with our proprietary platform engaging their target audience by liking their photos, following them, messaging them with targeted inspiration – Heritage managed to acquire upward 10,000 social media followers organically without any ad-spend. More so, Heritage began with a social media conversion rate of 0.5% which progressed to 10% in three months and inclined towards increasing to an average conversion rate of 18% with other marketing programs such as Retargeting, and Email Marketing working in sync to nurture the social media followers through a conversion.
Heritage had the essence of an aged brand, although they lacked the longevity, and market awareness that their competitors had in comparison which was a strain that was keeping prospects hesitant from purchasing from Heritage in comparison to other aged competitors which they were already familiar with, and purchasing from. Content Marketing was a driving factor towards not only influencing their target audience in making the wardrobe switch to Heritage but to also establish brand trust and authority that Heritage needed to compete; through the Content Marketing program, Heritage was featured on “The Sun” in the UK and recognized by Daily Mail for “Emulating a Bygone Era of Men’s Clothing” amongst other media outlets and niche-relevant blogs which drove targeted visitors to the brand that were highly qualified, while supporting their Search Engine Optimization program with highly qualified mentions (backlinks) which were necessary in order to rank for keywords in their Search Engine Optimization program.
Heritage had an Email Marketing program which was focused on encouraging repeat purchases through their “Signature VIP” collection, which was only available after their first purchase to create exclusiveness for their hidden, yet posh and limited product line, which was also followed by a post-purchase email funnel for a “Welcome Series” that would introduce the shopper to the Heritage culture, followed by “Early Access Collections” which only “Signature VIP’s” had first-access too, and many other funnels which would work together based on the behavioral patterns the shopper expressed (website visits, product views, opened email, clicked link, etc.) to ensure that we’re showing the Heritage culture at the right place, and at the right time to promote repeat purchases through a natural way knowing that that the target audience of shoppers wasn’t hesitant on price to purchase, but more-so concentrated on timing.
Heritage used the Retargeting program to stay top-of-mind for each visitor that visited their website and hasn’t purchased in order to build relevance, authority, and trust as it was understood that the visitor was new to the brand, the unique collections, and needed to be nurtured through the Heritage brand to become familiar with the new lifestyle they’d be adopting too prior to making a purchase. Retargeting would take the products that they recently viewed, alongside similar collections and follow the user across every ad-enabled website and social media channels for 90 consecutive days. Upon clicking, the visitor would be presented with either a free gift or coupon code for their first purchase as Heritage was confident that after experiencing the aspirations of a bygone era their collections offered that they’d turn into loyal customers. Considerably, Retargeting accounted for unlocking $20K in sales, with an average transaction size of $128 in a period of 14 days, which would have otherwise not occurred if Retargeting was not launched.
Heritage started as a traditional clothing brand, with a physical location in the United Kingdom but wanted to differentiate and compete in the online landscape in order to build sustainability and a brand that would contribute to joie de vivre; in order to compete in such a competitive market, Heritage knew that it needed to redefine the industry by enabling online customization to the exclusive clothing with a wide variety of fabrics, teamed with a choice of six different collar styles and fourteen different cuff designs leading to every shirt being a signature of understated elegance and class. In combination with the proprietary online ordering process Heritage had created with their Conversion Optimized Website and the marketing strategy that brings ten marketing channels together to generate, nurture, and convert their target audience, they have undeniably Brand Value that’s impossible to replicate.
Heritage used A/B testing to cross-test different variations of its Conversion Optimized Website, alongside the materials behind every marketing program considering that it’s a new branch which needed the insight behind what work’s best in comparison to previous versions. In exchange, Real-time Analytics, Heatmaps, Visitor Recording, alongside other analytical tools were used to determine which versions of certain marketing materials were performing better than others, which helped Heritage align their brand in the market in a better position, alongside support streamlining their online ordering process and the steps it took to complete a custom order, which increased conversions by 13% after the online ordering adjustments were performed.
Heritage was here to redefine the industry of gentleman’s clothing through a Conversion Optimized Website with online customization for exclusive clothing with a wide variety of fabrics, teamed with a choice of six different collar styles and fourteen different cuff designs leading to every shirt being a signature of understated elegance and class. Heritage has a class of elegance embedded into their website, which was simple and straightforward with the homepage defining the experience to browsing collections, and all the way through starting the customization process.